LEEN explores how entrepreneurship in its broad sense is introduced throughout the curriculum.
We, therefore, develop the following products:
- We collected GOOD PRACTICES These good practices mapped the activities teachers already did prior to the project without linking them to entrepreneurship.
- We created LIMINAL LABS. Six workshops are organized following the three liminal strategies, the five design thinking steps and the six thematic perspectives we have discussed.
- LEARNING SNACKS are new good practices that are designed based on the questions which arised in the local entrepreneurship clubs, blog, Facebook Group, Innovation camp, online cafés and liminal labs. They are short knowledge clips published on the Facebook Page.
- MANUAL is a discovery narrative into entrepreneurship. It shows how liminality creates the condition to move from past and present habits into future mind-shifts. It shows future teachers how to embrace an entrepreneurial mind-shift.
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP CLUBS. Each secondary educational institute organized a local entrepreneurship club, in which pupils expressed what it means to grow up in an economically demanding time and environment. They learned what LEEN develops and based on that they posed questions and created a project of their own.
- ONLINE CAFÈS. Teachers, pupils, teacher trainees, teacher trainers and entrepreneurs selected two topics that emerged from the good practices, learning snacks, local entrepreneurship clubs and are vital for an educational entrepreneurship ecology. Online cafés are a new way of learning through digital meetings. They move beyond the borders of the physical classroom, as well as from the formal learning environment.
- METHODOLOGICAL KNOWLEDGE CLIP aka EVALUATION FILM.
- And finally we give away nice content-related BADGES (to assess entrepreneurial mindset and ecology):
- Achievement badges (demonstration of achievements);
- Capability badges (demonstration of knowledge, skills, competence);
- Potential badges (indicators of future performance);
- Participation badges (evidence of participation, e.g. events);
- Membership badges (represents membership, e.g. club);
- Commitment badges (attitudes, values, and beliefs);
- Encouragement badges (good work stamps);