LEEN Learning Snack nr 2
“Why do we link entrepreneurship and education?”
This is a small group or a solo activity.
To learn about entrepreneurship in school.
Brief summary of the overall task / Individual contribution
- Watch the Snack;
- Write down the words you keep hearing;
- Make a list of all the things you think that are more or less entrepreneurial in your school;
What would you do differently if you were a teacher?
- Imagine yourself to be a teacher of a certain subject;
- Come out with one totally new activity or event for your students that makes them think or act more enterprising;
- Write down the instruction/ manual for your real teacher.
- Present it to others.
Facilitate the process, give them tools and keep the timeframe.
Time and schedule
It takes about 45 minutes:
- 2.27 min watching;
- 10 min searching;
- 30 min planning;
- 2 min presenting.
This activity can be carried out later as a big event!