LEEN Learning Snacks nr 12 and 13
“How to handle failures?”
“How to respond when somebody shares a failure?”
This is a small group (2-3 students) activity.
To learn and share how failures can help us to get better and stronger.
Brief summary of the overall task / Individual contribution
- Watch the Snacks;
- Write down the words you keep hearing;
- Make a list of your own failures.
- Choose one failure you’d like to share in group. Tell your story:
- What happened?
- Why did it happen?
- Where did it happen?
- Who or what was connected with this failure?
- What did you learn from it?
In group: draw a picture of a person who has failed and learned from it.
Present it to others.
Facilitate the process, give them tools and keep the timeframe.
Time and schedule
It takes about 45 minutes:
- 2.29 min watching;
- 3 min writing;
- 15 min storytelling;
- 20 min drawing;
- 2 min presenting.