LEEN Learning Snack nr 5
“What is educational entrepreneurship?”
This is a small group or a solo activity.
To learn about educational entrepreneurship and entrepreneurs.
Brief summary of the overall task / Individual contribution
- Watch the Snack;
- Write down the words you keep hearing;
- Use internet internet to find out if there are educational entrepreneurs around your area, country or wider. Make a list.
Choose one educational entrepreneur and write a letter to ask them to come to your school to meet you and your classmates:
- why them- what did you like about their business?
- why you want to meet them?
- what do you expect to hear from them?
You can read the letter to others.
Facilitate the process, give them tools and keep the timeframe.
Time and schedule
It takes about 30 minutes:
- 3.36 min watching;
- 10 min searching;
- 15 min writing;
- 1 min reading.